Parivahan Sewa APK Download App
- 1 What is Parivahan Sewa?
- 2 Parivahan Sewa Features
- 3 How to apply Parivahan Sewa?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Driving License
- 5 How to register and sign in Parivahan Sewa?
- 6 Types of driving license
- 7 How to install the Parivahan Sewa app from your Android device?
- 8 How to download the Parivahan Sewa android app for PC?
- 9 Conclusion
Parivahan Sewa Ministry of Road Transport established a new initiative, Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Scheme. The scheme will automate all vehicle registration and driving license-related activities. With this scheme, issues like the movement of inter-state transport vehicles. And the creation of state and national-level registers will be better dealt with. The government will also be able to implement its policies more with this task.
What is Parivahan Sewa?
Parivahan Sewa is a government portal managed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. This portal offers driving license and transport-related services in all states. Users can do most of their RTO transactions at home. And without leaving their living room. The govt also plans to develop a phone-based application.
Parivahan Sewa Features
- Vehicle owners can get details about any theft, loss, accident, or parking ticket by entering the vehicle registration number on the portal.
- The app offers a user-friendly interface, free to Android and iOS users. And facilitates availing various services without visiting any RTO.
- Vehicle details can be obtained using the vehicle registration number. Thus, one can get information about any vehicle registered in India through this application.
- One can apply for Driving License (DL) and Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC), which are valid and accepted everywhere.
- During the checking by the traffic police officers, one need not present the physical documents of the vehicle. Vehicle owners can show their Digital Driving Licenses.
- Details like vehicle verification, vehicle verification, and second-hand vehicle verification are obtained.
- One can get a new DL by clearing the mock test.
How to apply Parivahan Sewa?
- Users can apply for a driving license. Following are the steps to apply for transport application status:-
- See the Parivahan Sewa website.
- Select the state.
- Choose the desired option from the Contactless License Services menu. Both this and the selection can be left manually. But it is better to decide directly.
- After selecting your option, the portal will display application submission instructions. After reading it thoroughly, press continue.
- Your application will be reviewed and received shortly. Your application will only be accepted if you provide the correct information.
- Once the procedure is complete, your driver’s license will be mailed to the address on the paperwork.
Eligibility Criteria for Driving License
- The eligibility criteria for getting a driving license are the same for people living in different states and Union Territories.
- Applicants for four-wheelers should be 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be at least eighteen to apply for a gearless scooter.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- An applicant for a commercial vehicle must be at least twenty years of age and hold a prior LMV license.
- Proof of age can include a passport, pan card, birth certificate, school mark sheet, or insurance policy.
- Documents required for Learner Driving License.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Proof of address can include a passport, ration card, voter ID card, insurance policy, or affidavit from a judicial magistrate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Medical Certificate.
- Applicant’s signature.
How to register and sign in Parivahan Sewa?
- Go to the play store and download the official Parivahan Sewa.
- Open the app after installing.
- If you are a new user, sign up by entering your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and press ‘Verify.’
- After signing up, press the sign-in option on the left side of the application. Enter your mobile number and OTP in the required fields to log in to the paravian app.
Types of driving license
This is essential information for you if you are getting a new driving license and have yet to gain experience. Some of the variations of a driving license issued are:
- International driving permit
- Learner’s License
- Permanent driving license for private vehicles
- FVG, MC 50cc, and more.
- Permanent driving license for commercial vehicles
How to install the Parivahan Sewa app from your Android device?
- Press the download button. Wait for a few seconds.
- After the download, you can find the file section of your browser.
- Go to setting and allow unknown source.
- Click on install.
- Installation is complete
- Enjoy this app.
How to download the Parivahan Sewa android app for PC?
- We need to download and install the Android Emulator.
- BlueStacks is one of the good used android emulators.
- You can download it from our website. Download links are available and click them.
- Once you’ve downloaded the emulator software, you can install it as you would any other computer software by double-clicking it.
- After installing the emulator.
- Open it.
- And drag the downloaded APK file into the software screen. This will start the app installation process.
Parivahan Sewa, is to offer more useful services to the transport department, citizens, and employees. In addition, citizens and government can quickly access information related to vehicle and driving license-related activities. This app is helpful for RTO employees – the workload is reduced.
Fixed the bugs