DMCA Disclaimer for VidMate APK Mod
VidMate APK Mod is an online platform that provides users with the latest versions of VidMate APK for Android devices. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on our website infringes upon your copyright, please submit a notification to us pursuant to the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
We reserve the right to remove any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others, and we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement. Please note that we may provide the alleged infringing party with your contact information so that they can respond to your claim.
If you believe that your content has been removed in error or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send all notifications and counter-notifications to our designated agent at [email protected].